• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Trigga Shelf Life 10mm discontinued ?

Anthony O'Dell

Hello all
Currently looking at purchasing the aforementioned bait, but not having much luck
Could I confirm if its been discontinued?

Many thanks

Trigga Ice Boilies

I messaged Nutrabaits in Nov last year about them saying i couldn't get them from anywhere & they sent me an email last week to get in touch with them regarding purchasing some.I sent for the basemix & trigga liquid & rolled my own although there a frozen bait i dont mind.

Did they not sell up just recently?

Possibly a combination of the Nutrabaits Company sale and RollinBaits (who do their baits) moving premises (and currently not producing). Nutrabaits say "email sales@nutrabaits.net or call us on 01709 370990"

I bought some Tigger boilies ( freezer ) and paste only a month ago off Rolling Baits. Fantastic to deal with.and very helpful.

Mick

I was having the same issues - Bill Mottram sold the business a while back but still involved from reading/viewing the stuff on their website. Need some ProVal and a few other bits - I'll try Rollin Baits as well thanks.

Back