• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Trent clubs

Leon Dodd

Hi all,
I am probably not the first person to post this question but i can find very little info in the archives, I am looking to join a club with some barbel water on the trent, night fishing would be good, so I think I have narrowed it down to either DRAC or Pride of Derby, can anybody give me any info on these clubs or if somebody knows of a better option I am open to ideas???
PM if preferred,
many thanks, Leon

Check out both clubs websites Leon, that might point you in the right direction? And might give you a better idea? I'm a Drac ticket holder, and for some reason even though it's local to me I've never fancied the PoD Ticket. Although I know a few people who've got it. There's plenty of info on the Drac site regarding club waters etc. I know you have to pay a little more for the night permit though, but as I never fish at night I've never bothered purchasing it as an extra. As they say " You pay your money and make your choice"

Hi fellas,
thanks for the replies, i have looked at both websites and there doesn't seem to be much to choose between them, so was hoping that other peoples experience might help me decide,
thanks again, Leon

I don't have personal experience but don't forget Cemex Leon...You get three stretches including one on the tidal for the price of one ticket...The website is showing only the close season tickets at the moment so keep an eye open but according to my handbook the season ticket price for 2012/13 will be £55...

Last edited:
Back