• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

trakker pioneer ultralight

Tony Worrall

as above.comes with carry bag hd groundsheet stormpoles.has no zip in front or pegs.but fantastic piece of kit up and down in seconds vvgc.140 quid would prefer collection on this.from sheffield.reduced to 120 before the bay.

Last edited:
Both the full size Pioneer and the Ultralight came in Aquatexx AND Nylon, the nylon versions had the prefix "specimen"
Danson recently produced a run of the full size pioneers as these were discontinued by Aqua and Trakker, the ones Danson reproduced were in Nylon. Aquatexx is the original and the best.
There are actually 2 types of Aquatexx..................but i wont go into that!

have reduced this to 120 last chance before ebay

Thats a stupidly low price for that bivvy :eek: i would have it as a spare mate but after checking the front from my Aqua one won't fit. Can't believe this hasn't gone ! I'd try it on the Cemex site (or whatever its called now) if i were you.

Back