• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Trail Camera Advice

Paul Richardson

Senior Member & Supporter
We have a poacher problem on our stretch
One part of the solution we are considering is a trail cam
There is a plethora of products at different price points with all manner of features.
Being lazy and asking for any practical advice from forum members on their experiences on these, any recommendations etc?

Thanks in advance
Paul

Hi Paul,

I recently bought one of these in an attempt to film a nocturnal garden visitor. I haven't had time to set it up yet but first impressions of instructions, packaging and contents of the box are very good. I was expecting some Chinese rubbish at that price but am pleasantly surprised. It gets lots of good reviews too...

Cheers,

Andy

Interestingly for around £10 you can also get an attachment for your phone to watch in real time remotely.
That would be good for the shed or garage if scrotes decided to pay a visit while you were away from home, you can then alert the police as the crime is underway.
Mind you I suppose their response would be a real time crime number.

I got one that really works well BEWARE there is an earlier version with a single sensor as can be seen under the lens its cheaper

but not as good as the new 3 sensor one the Three sensors on the camera. Two on either side and one in the middle. here

That looks decent, I like the screen too review your shots, something I don't have on my Bushnell.

That looks decent, I like the screen too review your shots, something I don't have on my Bushnell.

it is m8 take a look at all the customer reviews on there also there are a few video clips on youtube

Back