• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Torrix rods , shimano reels plus more

Luke Parkes

Hi lads , got this lot for sale as I will not be doing much fishing for the foreseeable future to justify keeping it all!

Pair of torrix 2lb rods, 12 foot with full cork handles , ultra matt blanks , with keeper ring and discreet graphics, amazing rods but have only used them twice since I had them built in May so are in mint condition £300

Torrix 11 foot 1.75 lb , special rod, same spec as above but with wye button fitted to butt, rod looks pure class used maybe half a dozen times £140

Pair of shimano oc baitrunners 6000 size, boxed in mint condition £130

Shimano 4000oc baitrunner excellent condition £50

Pair of gardner TLB's red and blue £60

Trakker brolly system 60" with storm poles in very good used condition no rips or leaks. £60

I am willing to swap/part ex any of my items for a replacement rod, something like a daiwa theory or preferably a twin top ( neoteric, wychwood maximiser etc ) Thanks for looking !

Luke,
I would like the 4000 OC please but I'm away on holiday with very limited and slow WiFi! I give you 100% commitment to buying it here on open forum but won't be able to sort out payment 'till I'm back on Monday 8th December. Is that acceptable to you ?
Where 'bouts are you based Luke ? Just wondering if collection is viable !?
Regards
Bill W

You have a PM Luke....

Cheers Luke. You have a PM

Regards

Bill

Hi Luke,

You have PM

regards

Bill

Hi Luke,

Collected 4000 from work this morning...well pleased, many thanks