• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Torrix and drennan esox rods

Ben Jennings

Got a few rods for sale

Drennan esox pike rods 10 foot 2.75lb tc been used once still has plastic on the handle. £45

Drennan esox spinflex 9 foot 2.5lb tc. Again been used once in same session as the above rod. £40 Will do both drennans rods for £75 both would make ideal stalking / small water carp rods.

Also going to sell my harrison torrix 11 foot 1.75lb tc rod. Stunning rod built by Bob Gill off bfw just over a year ago. However I'm a creature of habit and can't stop using my infinity barbel whenever I go so this rod is (embarrassingly) unused and a for a rod of this quality that is just not right. Full cork handle, half inch hard wood butt with steel button, Matt finish tip eye to first eye painted white. Cost me £240 want £150 for it. SOLD

Due to a lack of tubes at the mo am only looking for a meet up around reading, Yateley, Newbury area.

Last edited:
Did it sell?

if not give me a shout.

Back