• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tight lines for new season everyone

Don't really know where to start, but probably wet a line somewhere...not the best at watching England live so might record the match and fish. Although the weather currently is 'poor' it great for us anglers.
Good luck and tight lines.

I've got Monday to Wednesday booked off work, will be out tomorrow evening for a wander about with a rod, really looking forward to this season. Best of luck all.

Absolutely hammering it down in Leicestershire ATM, not good for the folks at Download, but I'd imagine it'll put a bit on the Trent for later. Up here at least.

1718459366380.jpeg

Getting ready for a day on the Wye…
(second time I have posted to the wrong thread)

Cricket for me tomorrow, playing with my stepson for the very first time so I'm greatly looking forward it. Followed by the football. Won't be on the river until a trip down to the Havon at the end of the month. Good luck to all those getting out there.

I'll be on the upper Trent at dawn or soon after. The river is looking great, there aren't many fish around but there's always a chance.
Tight lines to all, hope you have good seasons.

I am off work for 12 days now. Not rushing out on 16th as I am going early a.m. on Monday on the Trent with a couple of mates with our float gear.

Back