• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Three Rivers Baits?

Keith Humphreys

Senior Member & Supporter
Guys, I am interested in having a bespoke bait made for my Barbel fishing and read this companies name in an article by Pete Reading In this weeks AM. Trouble is they don't come up on Google!! Has anybody heard of this bait company who apparently make great bespoke baits which Barbel love as well as Carp??

That was quick!!

Thanks Haydn, have you or anyone else got any experience of these or any other baits from this company?

Hi Keith,
I cannot recommend his baits highly enough, I have caught loads of fish Barbel, Carp, Chub and Catfish on these baits. He can make any size from 10mm to monster 30mm plus
either soft or hard baits. Send me a message and i will send you his mobile number.

Isn't the guy's name Glyn Hedges, or something like that?

Glyn Gomershall, you will find him often in Yatley Angling, he lives very close to the shop, he developed ASAP bait together with Steve Fantuzzi (you can only get this from Yately Angling) and has a number of other baits commercially available through Yately, Hinders, etc........

If you watch the Barbel Even Closer DVD with Guy Rob and Stuart Morgan, Glyn is the Bait guru in it.

The bait that Stuart and Guy used is also sold as Team Barbel by Bankside Tackle - see front page link.

Glyn Gomershall, you will find him often in Yatley Angling, he lives very close to the shop, he developed ASAP bait together with Steve Fantuzzi (you can only get this from Yately Angling) and has a number of other baits commercially available through Yately, Hinders, etc........

If you watch the Barbel Even Closer DVD with Guy Rob and Stuart Morgan, Glyn is the Bait guru in it.
Hi Rob,
I watched in YouTube but somehow it was deleted. Do you know where I can buy the DVD?

Back