• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

the ultimate barbel rig...

There really is some vile fishing stuff on Youtube. The worst i've had the misfortune to see was two Brummie chavs smashing a pike to death after giggling about it flapping around on a dry bank for several minutes.

Personally I think he should up the bs of the main line to 60 lb, and add a further 4 snoods , that way he could have seven at one go...... some people .....must be a wind up,

Dave

looks the perfect rig for snag fishing, if you snap at least you know your fish is going no-where. It will be tethered till it dies.

How desperate are some people, to catch.....

Steve

Its more like,How desperate are one persons attempt,to sell a few more,
overpriced cobbled together hamsterwheels,via thier link:D

Not exactly tangle free is it? Anyway we all have to hope its a wind up, as previously suggested, otherwise there would be lots of tethered and ripped fish!:confused:

The thing is, how many new anglers, searching for tips/video clips, will stumble across it, and think its for real. :(

The thing is, how many new anglers, searching for tips/video clips, will stumble across it, and think its for real. :(

my thoughts exactly

should be remove by the EA

some of the rigs I've recovered over the last 20 years make that look almost decent.

Back