• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The Time of Year Again

John Walker

Well its again upon us:)

So WISHING ALL ON BFW A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PSOSPEROUS NEW YEAR:):):):):):)

Last edited:
Same from me John to yourself and everyone on BFW although I must admit the TV ads are starting to do my head in or it might be that I am a miserable old sod. :D

Same from me John to yourself and everyone on BFW although I must admit the TV ads are starting to do my head in or it might be that I am a miserable old sod. :D

'Tis a season to be jolly.. la la la la la la la la la

Slowly going off your trolley la la la la la la la la :eek:

still and kicking tone mate, but the wifes shattered her shin and knee cap an for a bit more pain shes just broke the thigh and the top of her knee:eek:
happy she aint but i console in the old southern comfort:) nice to see ya posting mate:)

Three football supporters die on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honour of this holy season" Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolises Christmas to get into heaven".

The Man U supporter fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "This is a candle" he said.

"You may pass through the gates" Saint Peter said.

The Chelsea fan reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them enthusiastically and said "These are bells"".

Saint Peter said "You may pass through the pearly gates".

The Spurs fan started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of woman's knickers.

Saint Peter looked at the man quizzically and asked "And just what on earth do those have to do with Christmas?"

The Spurs fan replied "These are Carols".

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back