• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The legendary 2112B on ebay

Jeff Edisbury

Hi all,

For the first time in yonks, there's a Daiwa Powermesh up for grabs. Less that two hours left. Might have a go?

Jeff

£75 with ten minutes to go. I guess that the seller should probably be thanking the OP.

Wow, no sniping in the final few seconds and a final price of "only" £87. I'm a little suprised it didn't do at least £100.

Ha ha, only noticed this thread now. Would deffo have gone to £120 for this classic, just to go with the new one I got for £50 last month!

I was watching it and thought it would go for more, a Northwestern Kevlite went for similar the other day......I need to get rid of tackle before I look at the classic gear first.

I had it in my watchlist and then had a hard day and went to bed early without looking at ebay. Damn, I would definately have gone to £100. I notice there's a Martin Bowler Giant Ouse Barbel rod 1.5lb on there at the moment. Anyone know what their action is like ?

Nick C

I had it in my watchlist and then had a hard day and went to bed early without looking at ebay. Damn, I would definately have gone to £100. I notice there's a Martin Bowler Giant Ouse Barbel rod 1.5lb on there at the moment. Anyone know what their action is like ?

Nick C
i got rid of my giant barbel rod, it's wasn't for me, i gave it to someone who used to be on the forum, not to say it wasn't any good.
i won't be giving my powermesh away!

Last edited:
If the guy who sold it is looking at this forum he must be kicking himself.

The madness of e-bay!

It could be quite a while before another decent one turns up?

Just taking one of mine down to Hampshire for a spot of salmon fishing before flying out to Florida for some tarpon and sharks. I won't be using my Powermesh in Florida before anyone asks how i got on!

Regards,

Jeff

Back