• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The Damian Versus Lee Thread

try corrigans the irish butcher around camden town area, champion sausage maker and the best white pudding i have come across in 52 years of butchering:)

Salad Days..

My God it's just like the old days- at least it's eloquent insults :)

G'day John and Graham, hope you're both keeping well?

We just need Mssrs Rigby and Elliot jousting on big meat baits;)
I'm sure someone mentioned 'wakas' and the 'P' word earlier :eek:

Damian might like this.

Interesting that so many favour meat type baits for barbel fishing. I wonder what people use for their winter bait choice?

I will be giving away the secret of my winter barbel fishing soon on my website.

Every winter when anglers start to blank when the temperature drops I carry on catching.

Am I flogging something? Nope. Anyone can buy this stuff and its readily available to all.

Regards,

Lee.

Dave, my favourite pie shop was Fortunes in Hoxton market, i worked there for nearly 2 years part time before i left school, it aint there no more but i heard another one opened up in the market, another goodun was cookes pie shop at Dalston opposite Ridley rd market, the other thing i miss are the old taxi stalls and their bacon allons, basic cockney grub but boy did it taste great:)

Sorry guys, you will have to get yursel rite up North for the epicentre of pies. Blackwell's of Norton, purveyors of pastry heaven and steak pies you would sell your soul to Santa for ( I'm dyslexic btw :p )

Back