• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tfg river and stream 11ft Rod wanted

Sounds like they’re fetching silly money but I’d be happy to let it go for £80. Not sure if I have the rod bag or not. Probably do somewhere. I could put it in a plastic tube if you wanted to arrange a courier.

Yeah I was the one who started the crazy pricing post, but found out very quickly the rods aren't actually that much, which I was gutted about because I was looking to sell at first 😂😂😂😂

I thought you were desperate to get hold of one Kevin
£80 seems a very fair price considering you can’t get them anymore.
Na I'm not desperate lol

I get what your saying but people have messaged me saying they sold there's for 30,40,50 it's just annoying they don't actually comment on here so people can see it 😂😂😂

I am looking for another yes but I'm happy to wait and see what's about for now,

I’m happy to come down to £60 Kevin but don’t want anything to do with the courier. I’ll put it in a plastic tube with bubble wrap to be picked up. Let me know if that’s ok and I’ll post some photos up for you. It’s in fairly good condition.
That is a steal Nick. What a pity I have one already I would have ripped your hand off at that price.

I’m happy to come down to £60 Kevin but don’t want anything to do with the courier. I’ll put it in a plastic tube with bubble wrap to be picked up. Let me know if that’s ok and I’ll post some photos up for you. It’s in fairly good condition.
I'll private message you now👍👍

Back