• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

'Targets set and Achieved'

Phil Smith

My new book, 'Targets set and Achieved' will be published for the beginning of September. I have arranged with The Land's End Pub at Twyford for a book launch on Saturday 1st October when books will be available, and I will be signing if you so wish.

There will be 1000 standard copies at £26.00 + £5 P&P. Also there will be 40 leathers produced at £175 + £5 P&P. History suggests that leather copies go quite quickly so get your order in now.

Alternatively you may wish to send for a copy with a cheque made payable to P Smith to 155 Nunts Lane, Coventry, CV6 4GJ. Include an e-mail address and I'll confirm receipt of payment.

Any questions ring me on 07980 394864.

Tight lines

Phil

That's the place. I launched my most recent book there a few months ago. It's a really nice boozer, full of angling memorabilia, stuffed fish and angling artwork. Well worth a visit in itself. Watch out for them bloody book collectors, Phil, they had me signing books non-stop, all day long!

I've had a number of anglers point out that the 1st October is the date for the PAC conference. Obviously not a good clash of dates for me so I've changed my book launch to the 17th SEPT. Same venue and hope to see you there.

Hi Phil,

Unfortunatley i will not be able to make the book launch so i am going to send a cheque off this week for my copy! Cant wait to read it.

Tight lines

Patrick

Web site up and running, www.philsmithangler.co.uk giving you the chance to obtain the book via Paypal ot credit/debit cards. Book is on the printing press now, so should be going out to complete orders within the week.

Don't forget book launch is 17th Sept at the Lands End Pub.

Last edited:
Steve tells me he opens up at 12:00pm, so there or there abouts.

Look forward to meeting loads of fellow anglers who like reading books. :p :D

Back