• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tackle Reduction

Roger Hill

Decided to reduce the ridiculous amount of rods and reels I have managed to acquire so I have the following for sale:

Hand built Bruce & Walker 11'6" Hexagraph 1 lb 10 oz t/c in exceptional condition - cane effect with burgundy full whippings and corklon handle, in red velvet Bruce & Walker rod bag...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………….NOW SOLD

Harrison 15' GTI SU hand built by Bob Gill in as new condition. Balance weight system in handle...………………..……..NOW SOLD

Harrison 14' GTI Float Rod in good condition in cloth rod bag...…………………………………………………………………….……….NOW SOLD

Tri-Cast Legend 3500 Feeder Rod 11'6" to 13' with 5 tips...……………………………………………………………………….…………..…£100

Shimano 5000 XTEA Super Baitrunner in as new condition with spare spool and original box...…………………………....£125

Dave Swallow MK1 Centrepin with ratchet (as seen in "A Passion for Angling) in good condition………..……………….NOW SOLD

Okuma Trent centrepin used a few times only...……………………………………………………………………………………………………….£100

TFG Centrepin with line guard fitted in new condition...…………………………………………………………………………………………..£45

If you are interested in any of the above and/or would like to see pictures please PM me with your details.

Last edited:
Just a note for users new to this forum : A PM (private message) is known as a "conversation" in the current software, not a PM.

Why they have to reinvent the wheel I'm not sure, daft innit?

Silly as you wouldn't say "conversation me" :eek:

Just a note for users new to this forum : A PM (private message) is known as a "conversation" in the current software, not a PM.

Why they have to reinvent the wheel I'm not sure, daft innit?

Silly as you wouldn't say "conversation me" :eek:
Sounds like a naughty euphemism to me Paul :p

Back