• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sundridge igloo mk3 … the best ?

I Like mine although the salopetts seem to come in smaller than the size stated.. If you can get to a shop and try them on. My coat is fine but like I say the salopetts seem small.

Nice and warm though.

I had the mk3 years ago and was most definitely 100% waterproof, and very warm , obviously they don’t make them anymore and yes they are upto mk7 now , I’d just like to know if anything currently available is as good as the old one

I still have a mk2 and is still waterproof
maybe we have a different idea of waterproof Ray, think they are only rated at 5000 or maybe 10000 hydrostatic head and neither would keep you dry if you sat in the rain all day. that said great suits and I did seriously consider another but eventually bought a Preston suit as it had better waterproof qualities.

maybe we have a different idea of waterproof Ray, think they are only rated at 5000 or maybe 10000 hydrostatic head and neither would keep you dry if you sat in the rain all day. that said great suits and I did seriously consider another but eventually bought a Preston suit as it had better waterproof qualities.
I am quite surprised you say that as I have been out in some very heavy rain and mine are totally waterproof and don't leak at all

Back