• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sticky baits ellipse pellets

Yes .. I get mine from gooutdoors online . They still have the 9mm version in stock and are cheap if you have a gooutdoors discount card 🎣

Attachments

• 6F6B66E0-33B8-4725-9FF4-B555E36B6B39.jpeg
    6F6B66E0-33B8-4725-9FF4-B555E36B6B39.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 167
I use two super glued together. I actually chose the Sticky ones over the sonu bait ones I thought how simular they were to the Hinders ones.. My local shop had both sonu & Sticky at the time. I just use the sticky now.

My recent captures have been on these in 12mm, three drilled on the hair with a few in a pva bag with 4mm source pellets nicked on the hook.

Thanks to the OP for bringing them to our attention.

while they have the shape of the original, they don't have the oil content or fish catch properties - sadly.

I carry some as a change bait. I quite like them actually, glued on the same way as the old originals.

I’ve used them as previously described - glued
Have them mixed in with hinders barbel blitz and no discernible difference in hook ups between the 2 - both solid reliable baits

I have some ones I glugged in something a year ago and they absolutely ooze oil - so much that you cannot glue them and now too soft for hair rigging to be honest but you can mount them on the hook , which I discovered by accident earlier this season but worked a treat for chub & barbel on the day.

Back