• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sticky baits ellipse pellets

Barry Peck

Yes .. I get mine from gooutdoors online . They still have the 9mm version in stock and are cheap if you have a gooutdoors discount card 🎣

Attachments

• 6F6B66E0-33B8-4725-9FF4-B555E36B6B39.jpeg
    6F6B66E0-33B8-4725-9FF4-B555E36B6B39.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 97

Stephen Scaysbrook

I use two super glued together. I actually chose the Sticky ones over the sonu bait ones I thought how simular they were to the Hinders ones.. My local shop had both sonu & Sticky at the time. I just use the sticky now.

Bob Watson

My recent captures have been on these in 12mm, three drilled on the hair with a few in a pva bag with 4mm source pellets nicked on the hook.

Thanks to the OP for bringing them to our attention.

John Care

I carry some as a change bait. I quite like them actually, glued on the same way as the old originals.

Paul Richardson

Senior Member & Supporter
I’ve used them as previously described - glued
Have them mixed in with hinders barbel blitz and no discernible difference in hook ups between the 2 - both solid reliable baits

Paul Richardson

Senior Member & Supporter
I have some ones I glugged in something a year ago and they absolutely ooze oil - so much that you cannot glue them and now too soft for hair rigging to be honest but you can mount them on the hook , which I discovered by accident earlier this season but worked a treat for chub & barbel on the day.