• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Steve Stayner books

P

Peter Hamilton

Steve Stayner books,
The ultimate big barbel Experience £12 posted
mysteries theories & tactical solutions £15 posted
A thirst for Knowledge £12 posted.
Also 2 x gte 5000 bait runners old black model good condition £20 each posted.
Barbel a hand book of techniques (coarse angling today) £6 posted

P.m.

That's what I hate about these bisarre 'secret squirrel' PM sales...who the hell knows what is left now...or not. Absolute nonsense. :mad:

Cheers, Dave.

Secret Squirrel

Hmm, secret squirrel indeed. I thought I was lucky enough to have purchased the book of my dreams - only waiting on confirmation how to pay - and now to find someone else beat me to it. Can I presume it wasn't anyone below me in this thread...:( Should I have PM'd?

Andy...you really, really REALLY should do something about formalizing the rules on this section, and hopefully bring it into line with the classified sections of similar sites.

Cheers, Dave.

Thanks Darryl but I was only after the "mysteries theories & tactical solutions £15 posted" book.

For future reference - although I'm guessing I could be waiting a long time - what is the accepted protocol for buying something? Should it be a quick reply to say I've PM'd the person?

Cheers,
AD

PS At no point were any PM's sent with regard to this post :D

Back