• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Stalking belts And bait pouches

Chris Allcock

Hey all, as above which is the best stalking belt on the market, also what bait pouch is the best ,would like peoples views thanks all

I've had a TFG stalking belt for 5 or 6 years and the only thing wrong was the belt webbing was too short to go round my ample middle but some webbing and clips from a boat shop sorted that out. Holds enough gear and bait for a days stalking and all the stitching and zips are still good, it was second hand when I got it as well. The free spirit version was the same I think but green in colour and cost more.

Alright Chris I've used a few but the best one I found bait pouch wise is the Nash cobra as it has a wire rim on it so doesn't collapse in on you plus can hold a fair amount of bait!!
Mark

I use an ESP bait pouch, very good for bait and a few bits but couldn't leave a bag at home unless only going for a few hours.

Snowbee chest pack/bum bag the best I've found for all your bits, some lunch and has a removable insulated drinks container and camera/phone case on waist belt*.
ESP bait pouch if trotting if not then the trusty bucket!!

Back