• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sportex Xclusive Feeder and Float Rods

Alec Hague

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi. I have the above two 12' 3 pce rods which I had imported new and as current models in 2020. Both are listed on Ebay currently. Genuine 10 year guarantees. Only available due to purchase of 2 new shimano's of late details elsewhere on here..
Excellent condition. The rod bag on the feeder alone is a work of art. It has seaguides, will cast to 120 with tips 2/3 and 4. 3 legged rings on all but quiver and the tips have anti frap!. Cracking rod which will do a lot!
The float is equally classy imho. As it cast to 40oz I use it with polaris ledger floats and its a great combination. If anyone is interested just give me a shout.
I have also put 2 other rods on I want to dispose of so if any interest in them , equally just shout.
If anyone has a shimano twin tip barbel xclsusive ( 1.75/2.1/4) they want to sell so I can made a pair, again please let me know.
I have listed on a deal weekend but flexible for members as I hope I showed on the sliwa.

Back