• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Spoppers in stock

Sorry if this sounds daft but wouldn't it be easier to use a medium spopper and only half fill it?
It’s logical thinking Nick but the midis come in at 4oz unloaded (yes I’ve made a couple of lighter special ones) but they are still a little cumbersome sometimes when fishing very small or spooky venues.
It obviously helps to part fill them but they ain’t a substitute for the small ones which are just 2oz each.

Last edited:
As Eddie has said it’s not a goer I don’t think this is going to cause any conflict.

I’ll make 5 mini Spoppers if I get 5 posts on this thread below this post requesting them.
Strictly 5 mind as I don’t have time to start for filling orders so if your name is 6th down you’ve missed the boat sorry.
They’ll be white only as I have no black ones.
They’ll obviously be genuine spombs and only the Mini size is on offer.

They aren’t cheap as mentioned before
£26.50 plus post at £4. (I make that a nice round £30 delivered😎) expect them to be 1-2 weeks from date of order. ONLY 5 😉

Thanks for your reply Derek, looks like they are all good now.
Eddie I’ve got 5 black Copy midi spombs that I won’t use
They are the flexible non brittle plastic type that need a smidge of heat to bring them together. Do you want them mate (no charge just postage costs)

It’s just 5 chaps for now and even that I could do without at the moment as work has picked up mega this year.

Come back to me in closed season if your not sorted by then and we shall see where we are.

Thanks

Back