• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Sonu barbel baits

can anybody comment on the Pastes in this range. I have the Hemp and cheesy garlic pellets and paste and find that the paste is very tacky and hard to mold around anything, not really like any other paste.

can anybody comment on the Pastes in this range. I have the Hemp and cheesy garlic pellets and paste and find that the paste is very tacky and hard to mold around anything, not really like any other paste.

me and a few other lads have had good fish on the hemp and halibut wrapped round a pellet;) as you say a bit stiff but does the job.

Castaway tackle Lincoln, has had the full range since the start off the season,tried them all on the tidal trent done best with the garlic & cheese flavour.

i know woodys in hereford stocked them in the summer, had some cracking results using the hemp and spicy sausage on the wye
cheers
jerry

i've got the liquid hemp n hali, and spicy sausage. use it to flavour meat and had some good results on it. the smells a nightmare to get off your hands though

sam, try using some latex loves when handling it, i know a couple of guys that wear them throughout a session because of the various odours off baits

Back