• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

***SOLD*** Freespirit Hi 'S' 12' 2.25 (Big Water)

Was £389 & I don't mind paying for the things that bring me happiness, but had to reduce to £300 to get the sale sorted. 👍
Got some of his other rods and I'd never part with them. This is only going as its partner rod couldn't be done at the moment & I'd been waiting since last July August sort of time. 😳

Last edited:
Ok Julian,
My son lives in Lee on Solent so he could have picked it up for me as he's coming up to Nottingham next week .
Let me know how your sale goes with Robert Linwood 👍
Hi Adam.

It's yours if you want it mate! Our friend has just told me he needs to pass up the offer mate!

Please purchase it via card and on his website please, and message Mark about the arrangements you have with your son picking it up etc.

Cheers
Julian 👍

Last edited:
Hi Adam.

It's yours if you want it mate! Our friend has just told me he needs to pass up the offer mate!

Please purchase it via card and on his website please, and message Mark about the arrangements you have with your son picking it up etc.

Cheers
Julian 👍
Hi Julian ,
I assumed it was sold ,and now have my eye on a pair of custom Artrex 🤔
From Mark Tunley , I am going to think it over !
Regards Adam

Hi Julian ,
I assumed it was sold ,and now have my eye on a pair of custom Artrex 🤔
From Mark Tunley , I am going to think it over !
Regards Adam
Hi Adam I assumed the same buddy😔 OK, have a think, it's there on his site if you decide to go for it buddy.
Cheers for getting back to me! 👍
Julian

Hi Julian.
I am a little curious as to why you just didn't have the 2lb barbel if the 1.75!wasnt available?
I have ordered the 2lb barbel to go with the rod I have just bought from you .
I have a hi S 1.75 if you need one !👍

I simply wanted a 1.75 👍😊

I've also headed into a different direction in my species now, and enjoying my fishing more, so selling it was a good move for me.

It's freed up a load of money tied up with Mark, and I'll have some Torrix's done instead, which are a favorite blank of mine. 👍

Last edited:
Back