• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Snowed Under with Ludicrous Advertising

@Mike Osborne @Bill Walford I see what you mean! It looks as though Google is forcing a larger responsive advert for the bit above the forum. I've tried changing the size to fixed rather than responsive though the forum software isn't accepting the new code. I'll have to look again in the morning...

Thanks,

Andy

The adverts didn’t really bother me but the discussion made me think about it so I downloaded the Ad-blocker pro app for my iPad & iPhone and I am now ad free. I also use the PC version on my desktop.

oh my god your poor sad soul !

I do feel sorry for you of all the things going on in the world you let a few adverts get you down on a FREE FORUM !

get a grip man or are you just attention seeking and its a joke Im not seeing ? 🥴 😂
For Mr. Giles.Go back and get an education, especially in English Language, spelling, writing/typing you apology for an educated a**h**e! Did not ask nor require your opinion, only requested input from the Forum administrators, for advice, answers to my questions and guidance. This was gratefully received from Andy and others but not from you who seemed to want to 'headline' your personal opinion of me! I do not need your opinion nor expressed sorrow and in return believe you are no-where near as humorous nor articulate as your famous namesake.

Regards to all other contributors, Mike

For Mr. Giles.Go back and get an education, especially in English Language, spelling, writing/typing you apology for an educated a**h**e! Did not ask nor require your opinion, only requested input from the Forum administrators, for advice, answers to my questions and guidance. This was gratefully received from Andy and others but not from you who seemed to want to 'headline' your personal opinion of me! I do not need your opinion nor expressed sorrow and in return believe you are no-where near as humorous nor articulate as your famous namesake.

Regards to all other contributors, Mike
Mike I dont need an education ? I had a WONDERFUL miss spent yoof ! and I am no good at spelin and your clearly mistaking me for someone who gives a ***k ? it was you that spat his dummy not me ? I was just being jokey a bit of banter !
life is good hope your day goes well and the nasty adverts dont stress you to much try a spot of fishin ? innit 😂

Hi Andy, if the ads help support the running costs of the forum, then long live the ads. As someone else mentioned, it takes a second to scroll down. 👍
But if we can get them a little less obtrusive like they used to be then even better 👍

As we're all getting a little pedantic (or creative with the English language), I think I should point out that the correct spelling is 'Polaroid', Hatter! 😇

Back