• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Small Quiver

Clive Shipman

Senior Member & Supporter
Looking for a really small quiver to take two rods. One a small 11ft quiver rod the other a 3 piece 13ft float rod. Needs to quite small and all I need to carry is a couple of bank sticks and a landing net handle.
Thanks in advance Clive.

I thought with 12' rods it was unbalanced but I think I am going to try a Korum Multi Mat instead.

The multi-mat doubles up superbly as a quiver, Clive. I chuck everything in mine including a smaller mat!

Agree about the Korum, best quiver I've owned.
I believe they have stopped making the two rod quiver and now only sell the three rod which I have. It makes little difference so still worth having.

Clive, there's a two rod Korum quiver in the classified section now.

Thanks for your replies gentlemen have purchased a Korum Multi mat which suits my needs when wandering around after the small stuff holds a whole load of kit plus rods bank sticks landing net handle and tbh I could get rid of my rucksack.
Thanks again Clive.

Back