• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shirts

Hi men,

As anyone used this type of clothing ?, I do suffer from the hobnail wearing mozzies !!, it may give me some protection through the summer ?.

Neil, sue was impressed with the peck on the cheek :D, nice to bump into you , see you soon.

Hatter

I bought the craghoppers nosilife shirt for a trip to tropical queensland,
was fishing in the mangrove creeks and there was thousands of sand flys and mosi's and to be fair the only bites I recieved were on my feet, so it must have worked pretty well.
And for saying it was 39 degrees it kept me cool as.

Hi men,

Steve , that's the one that keeps coming up on google searches . Am going to have to try something, put on jungle formula Sunday , still got a couple of lumpy bites !.

Hatter

Hi men,

Steve , that's the one that keeps coming up on google searches . Am going to have to try something, put on jungle formula Sunday , still got a couple of lumpy bites !.

Hatter

Citronella oil hatter..... works a treat and doesn't effect bait like chemical repellents do......

Get it from chemists and slap it all over....just watch if your face is sweaty tho, as it can sting a bit......

Steve

Hi men ,

Steve , your right about things effecting bait , and i use the roll on type . Was just thinking of a shirt as we crashed through the nettles Sunday , in a tee shirt :eek:, arms were still fizzing yesterday :D:D.

Shippo , can you see me walking around with a hoodie like that :D:D:D:D, i get enough grief supporting Luton :p

Hatter

Hi men ,

Steve , your right about things effecting bait , and i use the roll on type . Was just thinking of a shirt as we crashed through the nettles Sunday , in a tee shirt :eek:, arms were still fizzing yesterday :D:D.

Shippo , can you see me walking around with a hoodie like that :D:D:D:D, i get enough grief supporting Luton :p

Hatter

Ahh come on Mark....that bugshirt is only £69.95 + a fiver postage, you can't go wrong :eek:

Of course if you could overcome your dislike of camo, you would be fine....the little varmints can't find you in that :D:D

cheers, Dave.

Hi men,

Dave , not adverse to a little camo:D, but if I look like a tree the dog may " water " me :D

Hatter

Back