• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shimano Concept Beastmaster BX Barbel Rod

Sadly Jim, they don't seem to do the power version....and they are out of stock of the classic :(

Cheers, Dave.

Sorry, Dave, I didn't realise that Lathams had no stock. I suspect that Shimano are intending to produce an updated model and I guess that there might be other stockists who will unload these rods.

No need for you to apologise Jim, not your fault fella, just annoying that they are advertising something they don't have :rolleyes: As you say, it would seem that Shimano are about to bring out new or revamped models over much of their range of rods, so bargains will abound (we have already seen some :p). Just depends who is lucky enough to get the old stock to move on I guess....and some may be jumping the gun with their adverts :D

Cheers, Dave.

Hi all,
Not been on the site for a while, just seen this post, if any of you are after the Shimamo beast master Bx Power version, I have 1 left in the shop which I'll do for £140 inc postage.
Hope this may be of interest.
Regards
Simon

Shimano Beastmaster Barbel rod

I believe Poingdestres are doing these rods for a £100 +P&P of £8. As far as I am aware only the Classic 1.75lb version. A really nice rod, especially at that price. Quite tempted myself but having bought a table today that I don't need, can't justify two impulse buys in one day.

Back