• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shakespeare SKP ruckbag

Kevin Webb

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi gents
Does anyone have any experience with these bags.
Looking for a bag that lays flat without being too large that I can also attach an unhooking mat to.
Any opinions greatly appreciated.

I had one briefly, pretty much the Korum Ruckbag but rebranded to Shakespeare.

The chair carrying part was a strap rather than the hooks on the sides but not much difference otherwise.

I had one briefly, pretty much the Korum Ruckbag but rebranded to Shakespeare.

The chair carrying part was a strap rather than the hooks on the sides but not much difference otherwise.
Many thanks Mark. Any reason you fdidnt hold into it ? Also considering the Avid RVS .

When I first saw the SKP range I liked it (even though some of it was clearly rebranded) and I was going to get some the new Shakespeare luggage and rods since I used a lot of their stuff in my younger days (I lived walking distance from the warehouse in Redditch back in the day) but in the end I stuck with all my Korum stuff.

Nothing wrong with the bag at all and if you can get one cheaper than the Korum alternative then I'd go for it.

Back