• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Selling Up please see attached list.

I'm interested in the dark carbon float if it hasn't gone please Daniel?

Daniel,
do you know which blank the 8' float rod is built on? Is it a through action with a really long splice or a fast action with a shorter splice? What's the reel fitting, rings or Fuji type? If the latter, screw up or screw down?

Hi Chris, the splice is about two foot long I don't no for sure but would imagine its going to be along the lines of the top section of the GTI I would imagine. Honestly it's a bit of a mix between handles floats very well for its size I used it for perch fishing margins and it gives a lovely bend with no hook pulls. The rings are look like the Seymo but not certain screw up fuji reel seat with full a grade cork.

Dan

Hi Chris, the splice is about two foot long I don't no for sure but would imagine its going to be along the lines of the top section of the GTI I would imagine. Honestly it's a bit of a mix between handles floats very well for its size I used it for perch fishing margins and it gives a lovely bend with no hook pulls. The rings are look like the Seymo but not certain screw up fuji reel seat with full a grade cork.

Dan

Thanks, Dan,
Sounds like an interesting rod. However, it doesn't sound like it would suit the use I had in mind.

Back