• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Samsung S7 Edge

Steve Walker

I have for sale a samsung S7 edge in gold.

I bought this smartphone from our local EE shop last year on a sim only contract.It is unlocked to any network and has 32Gb of internal memory with an expandable micro Sd card slot up to 200Gb.

I had a screen problem a couple of weeks ago so took the phone to the shop who sent it back to the official samsung repair centre.They went above and beyond and replaced the screen,display and battery under warranty so it's virtually a new phone.Repair invoice below.

It comes in the original box with the samsung charger and cable.headphones(never used),usb adapter,instructions and removal tool.

The phone has been reset to factory default settings and apart from a few superficial scratches on the back from being carried in my pocket is as new,ready to go.

This smartphone has a very good rear camera with flash and voice activation making it ideal for fish trophy shots,I have had some excellent results using a bankstick adapter.

It will be going on e bay next week for £350 but if a fellow member makes me a sensible offer I am prepared to let it go for less than that.If anyone is interested please pm me.cheers Steve.

Back