• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

royal tonbridge wells a/s

Jamie Dawson

hi all, i sent a email to this club via their website over a week ago regarding waters and availabity for membership,still awating reply would any one on this site have any info,regards jamie

Rtwas

Hi Jamie,

Very unusual is my first comment as I have always found them very good with communications...The Chairman lives not too far from you at Chislehurst. I'll send you a PM with my contact details and you are welcome to bell me for any info. I'm sure that there is still spaces on the membership.

Regards

Bill W

Mark, reminds me of the River Medway thread a couple of years back when everybody was sending pms. I think we were top of the pops then but not the flavour of the month in some quarters.

:)

Hope you enjoy the club Jamie.

Regards

Hugo

rtwas

cheers mark tried to send reply to you but not to clued up on how to do it.cheers hugo i fancy joining a club to fish for barbel a bit closer to home,i have been a member of christchurch a/c for the past 16 yrs and fancy pastures new,although i cant wait to get on the avon again.

I have not laughed so much since Grandma died and Auntie Mabel caught her left .....er, well anyway, I raise your PM with a PPM, naughty. :D

Back