• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Roger Cramer

Gary Wagstaff

I put on the Ribble reports that Roger had not been in the best of health
i have today had a message off Rogers wife that he has pneumonia in both lungs after catching covid in hospital while having chemotherapy for a blood condition and the antibiotics treatment he is receiving does not seem to have any effect and the next 48 hours are critical for him
Roger has been a great supporter of the lower/ middle trent reports and of the ribble reports since he moved to Huyton a couple of years ago.
You will have seen Roger in Course fishing magazine he fished with Stef Horak he is the man with the bluetooth ear piece which he still used when i fished with him .
Gary

I put on the Ribble reports that Roger had not been in the best of health
i have today had a message off Rogers wife that he has pneumonia in both lungs after catching covid in hospital while having chemotherapy for a blood condition and the antibiotics treatment he is receiving does not seem to have any effect and the next 48 hours are critical for him
Roger has been a great supporter of the lower/ middle trent reports and of the ribble reports since he moved to Huyton a couple of years ago.
You will have seen Roger in Course fishing magazine he fished with Stef Horak he is the man with the bluetooth ear piece which he still used when i fished with him .
Gary
Very sorry to hear that Gaz.

Will cross my fingers that he pulls through. I'll let Stef know.

fingers crossed for a fellow huyton lad

Sad news indeed :(

Very sad news, Let's keep our fingers crossed he'll be ok🤞I remember those features with Stef, and when he was 'Hinckley Dealer' on here back in the day.

Sending best wishes and positive thoughts.

Back