• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rods, reels, pod

Ben Jennings

As much as I don't want to I'm having a big clear out of fishing gear due to going self employed later in the year. So I have the following for sale most of it is as new or unused (I buy things on impulse).

Freespirit hi-s 13 foot power float rod vgc - SOLD Pending

Dymag stalker 9 foot with extension piece 2.25lb built free spirit style with full duplon handle, 30mm ringing, line clip. In thinking anglers bag unused cost 330 with bag - £220

Harrison torrix 11 foot 1.5lb tc built by Ian tucker. Had this made as a rod for rolling meat late last year but prefer my old barbel seeker for some reason so can't see me using it. Super grade cork handle, fuji k series alconite rings 1st 20 mm double leg the rest single leg, black butt cap, folding hook keeper. Unused cost 280 - £180

Drennan acolyte ultra 13 foot. Used once as new - £110

Fox apex predator 10-11.6 pike rod 2.75lb tc. Comes in its own sleeve rod is unused (sleeve is dirty though) - £70

Drennan medium feeder 11.6-12.6. Used twice comes with 4 tips can have the length changed without breaking the rod down - SOLD Pending

Greys prowla platinum heavy lure rod. 9 foot 40-80gram very good condition - £70

Shimano aero gt 8010 - £45 posted

Abu multiplier left hand wind 5500-c3 I think - £55 posted

Fox ultron 1500 spinning reel unused - £40 posted

Jag prolite grey rod pod (it's the pod kit that was £315ish for stick and bar sizes), with 3 x lockdown butt grips, with the insert for cork/duplon and Cotswold Aquarius case - £260

Reels I will post the rest meet up reading/Basingstoke/Yateley/Maidenhead/Newbury (draw a 20 mile radius around Reading basically). Can Do pics on request just give me a day or two.

Last edited:
Back