• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rod rack

Dean Aston

Afternoon folks having a shed built and was looking at rod rack so I can have my rods set ready to go for what species I'm fishing for as anyone done this or got some ideas cheers in advance

I use gutter brackets, they aren't pretty but they're cheap and do the job

I bought too many so I've got some going spare that I can send you for free if you want

Deano,

Talon
TALON 22MM HINGE CLIP WHITE 100 PACK - under a tenner for 100 Screwfix.
However, prefer to use the rubber ones - some on ebay under Jarvis Walker rod clips.
Neither available in pink though.
Cheers
Bob

I used some 22mm plastic pipe, (which is very cheap) & timber `hangers` about 12" long to make a sort of upside-down roof rack across the garage. Hangers fixed to the joists, pipe running through holes near the end of the hangers. If you fix the pipe about 4 feet apart you just reach up & place the rods on top of the tube. Can be as big as you want & won`t damage the rods even if left made up.

Glad you guys pulled this up. I was going to install a fancy wall rack, but I think the ceiling idea is much better, especially as I've decided to dedicate that space to another hobby (fishkeeping) thankfully my storage is kind of in the house. Lots to do before that though, there's a spare engine in the spare atm.

Back