• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rod licence

Stuart Ireland

So i payed for my licence on the renew date and just realised iv still not recieved it has any one else had any issues? Been on the website but cant find a phone number! Does anyone no where i can find a number to call thanks stu

there was a thread on this a few weeks back, it took a while for the licences to arrive but they all did in the end.

So i payed for my licence on the renew date and just realised iv still not recieved it has any one else had any issues? Been on the website but cant find a phone number! Does anyone no where i can find a number to call thanks stu

No need to worry at all, if you paid online you will have a reference number, and you can print off the confirmation sent to you email address.

No need to worry at all, if you paid online you will have a reference number, and you can print off the confirmation sent to you email address.

Yep - it says somewhere on the website that the confirmation e-mail is effectively your licence, so I wouldn't waster your energy trying to get a little card out of them.

It may still turn up yet, though - it was 6 weeks before I received mine.

I emailed them about the delay earlier this week and received a reply stating there were delays due to higher than expected demand and I should receive my license within the next 10 days

Thanks for the replys guys to be honest it seems a waste having a card is i have only had to show my licence once in the last 6/7 years

Back