• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rod licence issue.

Tim Marks

Senior Member & Supporter
I’ve just renewed my annual rod licence (migratory fish, as well as coarse) and today I received the paper copy. But I received two identical licences in separate envelopes.

Both have the same number and I only appear to have been billed once…..so I assume it is just an EA admin error (and maybe restricted to migratory licences).

Anybody else now got 2 licences ?

I’ve just renewed my annual rod licence (migratory fish, as well as coarse) and today I received the paper copy. But I received two identical licences in separate envelopes.

Both have the same number and I only appear to have been billed once…..so I assume it is just an EA admin error (and maybe restricted to migratory licences).

Renewed last week for trout and coarse fish with no drama. Went paperless though so hard copy.

I had the same.

I HATE this kind of wastage. 2 x lots of postage and paperwork! My late mother was in receipt of Attendance Allowance from Dept Work & Pensions. Every few months they would write to her confirming amount etc. 4 x single side printed letters! I got so mad I wrote to them and suggested they set their printer to "print both sides" to save costs. Nothing happened! 😡

I've gone paperless, hopefully the the reduction in admin/stationary costs will mean more money goes into fisheries budget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back