• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

rivers around weybridge

Leon Dodd

hi all,
i will be travelling to weybridge on wednesday afternoon and was hoping to get an evening session somewhere with a chance of a barb', could anybody point me in the direction of any day ticket waters in the area?
not after any specific info just a stretch of river where i can get a day ticket and be in with a chance!
any info greatly appreciated,
PM if preferred,
many thanks, leon

Thames at Hamton court? its free. Dont know of any day tickets issued with a good chance of Barbel round there its all sewn up by clubs.

Not that it's any help at all, but I think David Seaman lives near Weybridge and is a keen fisherman, or am I dreaming that up? Wonder if he's caught anything recently?
Apologies for the useless answer.

Nick

Cheers for the replies guys, i hope to find somewhere to wet a line. I'll give them a ring Tom and see if they can help. cheers all, Leon

The Thames is all free in the Weybridge area, from the weir down stream towards Walton bridge has plenty of likely spots, fairly easy parking, easy walking, watch out for the canoes and rowing boats.
peter

Back