• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Teme

Nic Costar

Hi, Can someone help me.

I have a mate that is fishing the River Teme in July for one day only, i don't know anything about this river or how to tell him how to approach it, he doesn't do any barbel fishing at all, he's fishing a stretch called Haven Fishery .

He'll probably be fishing during the daylight hours.

Any help on the best way to go ie rigs, bait etc.... ?

I just want him to have a good days fishing ;)

PM me if you prefer ;)

Nic :)

Last edited:
I dont know the fishery but i fish other teme fisheries. Remember a dog spike , especially if wet! It can be alright getting down but the problem can be getting back up the swim! keep on the move so travel light - The more spots you fish, the more likely you are to find some feeding fish.

Bw

I dont know the fishery but i fish other teme fisheries. Remember a dog spike , especially if wet! It can be alright getting down but the problem can be getting back up the swim! keep on the move so travel light - The more spots you fish, the more likely you are to find some feeding fish.

Bw

Cheers Ben ;) i'll let him know ;)

Richard controls two stretches of the Teme.

The Haven i opposite an old stretch that I rented, and in one of those strange coincidences, his new bit is opposite another stretch I rent for Kinver...

There are a few bits of info here... The Haven Fishery

I knew the old stretch very well, but I've only had a couple of goes on the new bit....

If he wants, I can PM you the info I have picked up from a few of the other club members...

Steve

Back