• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Teme thriving

I see, so the season has already started for, you couldn't resist that old stubble 'fable' could you, just in case anyone is wondering he accused me of laying down a Barbel on stubble in a field, to which he could prove from my very own video, of course he could not, it never happened , it was a lie. You were outed by me with regard to the so called winter Barbel you caught c/w with summer balsam in the net....you I will concede are a persistent liar I will give you that. I wish you no ill at all, whoever you are, but I will always defend myself against such lies, I merely want to enjoy in peace my time on here and the bank, however you are hell bent on mischief, I will not reply to any more of your posts as I don't want another feud on here, I would appreciate it if you will not send me anymore threats, if you do I will take measures.
Just how you have survived so long on here is a mystery, when others for far less have been banned.

I have never threatened you...I'm 5ft1.....9 stone wet through!

<edit> YouTube link removed by Andy <edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff/Neil - apalogies for my (seemingly mischievous) post. I certainly didn't intend to stoke any fires between the two of you. I haven't fished the Teme, sadly, for a few years, preferring to concentrate on more local rivers, however I hold the Teme in high regard.

Tight lines to you both for the coming season.
I wouldn't worry Richard, I'm sure Neil ain't fussed or bothered about the outgoing childishness of others. He's a 'bigger man' than that. I've decided, along with some others on here, to not post catches on BFW this season. It seems pointless to, what with its declining credibility. Like it or not, that's the way I feel... and I don't think I'm totally alone in this.

I wouldn't worry Richard, I'm sure Neil ain't fussed or bothered about the outgoing childishness of others. He's a 'bigger man' than that. I've decided, along with some others on here, to not post catches on BFW this season. It seems pointless to, what with its declining credibility. Like it or not, that's the way I feel... and I don't think I'm totally alone in this.

I don't think this site has "declining credibility " I think it has got stronger and stronger. Some good posts by great anglers. Long live BFW.

Right, we've had enough of this constant bickering and childishness. A very small number of posters are creating a bad atmosphere on the site which is a poor advert for BFW and discouraging to genuine members who want to simply talk about barbel fishing.

There is a very useful feature of this forum software that allows you to ignore posts made by certain users. Just click on the users name who is winding you up and click 'Ignore'. You will then never see their posts again.

I will, without explanation, remove the free BFW forum membership from any user who continues with this constant sniping or baiting.

Andy F

Back