• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Teme barbel fishing anyone?

Shaun Nurse

Bransford angling and conservation group
I am very pleased to announce that the opportunity has arisen for some more memberships to some prime river Teme fishing. The area in question is Bransford, and the fishery once well known for its barbel fishing, still does hold some gems. It also has some very special chub trout perch & pike fishing.
It will be available to a limited number of anglers who wish to experience the tranquillity and beauty of this wonderful setting with private parking at the bankside and access via a private road. This is classic small river, (high banks and lots of vegetation for cover) fishing. Night fishing is permitted with prior notice given.
The fishery is also being monitored and used as a conservation resource for river and migration studies, including some catch comparison work with the removal of Powick weir.
There are a very limited number of spaces available, so please, if you are interested, do get in touch asap. Feel free to pm me or contact me here at the website www.fishingforbarbel.com which has more contact details.
Tight lines.

We have now received a lot of interest, so we cannot take any more enquiries until those first in line have been met or joined... Many thanks for the massive support!

Back