• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Severn near Worcester

John Smith 2

I’ll be visiting in Worcester next week and should be able to fish the river on Wednesday and Thursday . Could anyone recommend a day ticket stretch nearby. Grateful for any help
thanks

I’ll be visiting in Worcester next week and should be able to fish the river on Wednesday and Thursday . Could anyone recommend a day ticket stretch nearby. Grateful for any help
thanks
Not sure...but if you dont mind a bit of EA free fishing, there are two stretches to choose from, upton on severn and Uckinghall.

Might be worth checking with Alan's Tackle Shop in Worcester. You can fish Pitchcroft by the Racecourse on a day ticket and I thought the Worcester Angling Society bit at Diglis was Day Ticket also, but might be wrong

As Mark mentioned pop into Alan's tackle. I'm not living that way anymore and only fished the Severn a few times as spent most my time on the teme. I got day tickets from Alan's on the weir below worcester and got into fish. All the best

You can't fish the weir at Diglis though can you Mario? It starts below the new footbridge?
you can fish the weir which is above the bridge until February but i wouldn't bother if the river is running high as where you fish from is under water take look at the river levels before you buy your ticket

Back