• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River paintings

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I’ve been enjoying some painting of late and I’ve recently produced 3 river scenes that I thought might appeal to some. They’re all similar and hopefully show that wonderful time of day when the sun sets, the mist descends, and tip starts to come to life!

They’re original oils on stretched 20cm x 20cm x 2cm canvas that has been painted on the edges, so they can be hung without the need for a frame. They are initialled and dated on the front, and titled and signed on the back.

4ecfaf6ec48c3.jpg

4ecfb202677ce.jpg

4ecfb2811206e.jpg

They’re for sale in the BFW Shop now, here:

Barbel Fishing World Online Shop

Thanks for looking,

Andy F

Bloody hell Andy, they're very good!
I would love to able to paint as good as that, and so would a lot of people I think.
I love art, much to the point of leaving little wall space for anything else, wallpaper included! If I'd had any room, Andy, I would like to have filled it with some river scenes...

Regards

Damian

Keep it up, Andy. Not that I need too much competition in the angling artwork world!

Back