• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Kennet day ticket?

Adrian Garside

Hi guys,

With my job I end up travelling quite a bit and I am currently working at 'Marley Tiles' in Beenham (mon-fri) for several weeks and staying at a travellodge in Newbury.
Obviously I'm very close to the kennet and would love to take the opportunity to fish the river a few hours after work, can anyone help with advice regarding any day ticket stretches? ;)

Thanks,

Ade.

Adrian, have a look on the Reading & District Angling Association website, they have a few day ticket waters. With a bit of luck one of the Kennet regulars on here will offer you a guest ticket on one of the better stretches

Hi Adrian, i think Upper and Lower Benyons are accompanied guest tickets only, i can do a day or 2 there if it helps.

regards

Rob

Robert you are a gent, many thanks for the offer, :):) I fish the river Dove which I think is of a similar size, so hopefully I will be geared up for it.

PM on its way to you

Best regards,

Ade.

Back