• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rig storage

Can I ask please Richard, where do you get those “winders” from ?
Hey bill.
it’s a korda zig box. Makes a very good long rig box

Hey bill.
it’s a korda zig box. Makes a very good long rig box
I like the look the that. Definate upgrade on the Gardner rig bins I use.

I tend to just make rigs as I need them - it only takes a minute or two.
I try not to if I can help it, sods law that while I'm distracted by trying rigs that a barn owl flies past or a fish rolls in the swim or the rod tip twitches suddenly!

Pain the dark as well as I hate switching on my head torch if I can at all help it. Seems to take my eyes a while to adjust.

I’m going to pop in at The Tackle Box, Dartford tomorrow and take a look at what’s on offer but at the moment the Korda or a Nash are favourite 😁
The Nash only holds 15 rigs compared with the Korda 20 rigs but if I lost 15 rigs and feeders would probably be ready to jump in the river 😱

I’m going to pop in at The Tackle Box, Dartford tomorrow and take a look at what’s on offer but at the moment the Korda or a Nash are favourite 😁
The Nash only holds 15 rigs compared with the Korda 20 rigs but if I lost 15 rigs and feeders would probably be ready to jump in the river 😱

Bill, if you lost 15 rigs in a session then I’m sure there would be no shortage of volunteers wanting to push you in the river!! 😂

The korda will take 6 rigs per roll easily you just need to obtain afew more pins

I’ve got a browning rig tube , holds 19 rigs, slides in and out of a bag, similar to the foam guru use but smaller thickness

Hi guys.

What are you guys using to store pre tied rigs please?
Ive looked on ebay but not seen anything i like.

I would like to have something that has clear sleeves inside for components, and dividers for the tied rigs. Something similar to what Trefor West marketed. Not hard plsstic cases.

Any ideas of anything similar on the market?

Thanks. Julian
I wrap mine around wine corks. You can keep 4-5 rigs on them comfortably, and it protects the point of the hook.

Back