• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ridiculous postage

Terry Harman

Senior Member & Supporter
Was ordering some pva mesh and thought I would give pva online a go (usually use bank tackle)
Pva was £8 postage was a fiver!!!!
Straight back to bank tackle

pva products.....look at their ebay listings here:
I have picked up 5m for as little as 14p! and longer lengths for just a few ponds. check listings "Ending Soonest". They trade on ebay under the name fishing20k

Was ordering some pva mesh and thought I would give pva online a go (usually use bank tackle)
Pva was £8 postage was a fiver!!!!
Straight back to bank tackle
Try Rig it tackle, postage Is A pound and order as much as you like , There PVA is best I’ve used

Maybe it’s just an ‘age’ thing but what a ‘ridiculous post’ in the first place.
Go and buy from your local shop! 😂🤪

Potatoshop or Magic.home on eBay,used em both over the years,great product at really good prices,plus good quality bags and post free 👍 👍

just realised you were talking pva mesh,don’t know if those companies do mesh but their bags are first class :)

Same here Trevor, can't be doing with mesh ...my hemp oiled hemp and 4mm pellets just fall out 😂

Oh if you brought the special stuff with a carp brand name on it this would not happen.

I get round this by presoaking my pellet in a sticky additive for at least 12 hours. The pellet then clings to each other a bit, I also pre tie the bags and the oil soaks into the PVA making them dissolve slower.

Back