• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ribble Licensing

ah , another one that thinks rugby league history only started with the invention of super league :D

put your league titles on the table ;) challenge cup wins ;) shall i go on ?

Cheers for that John, I've seen the radac stretch and really don't fancy the wait or the cost just for a ribble stretch. I'll check out the Ribchester stretch, any idea how much a day ticket is?

£5 a day mark,theres also another day ticket stretch, where you drive over ribchester bridge take a right and pay at the stone house £5.

Do you lot have special lined and insulated ruck sacks to carry your pies around when you'r off fishing, or to a rugby match or whatever :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

missing

we could give mark directions to the woods above elston , if hes like us out of condition never to be seen again with the rain we have had today ,no chance climbing up the rope near pylon
were is bigun in kebab shop heard he was perving today while giving some advice about a bivy :eek:

we could give mark directions to the woods above elston , if hes like us out of condition never to be seen again with the rain we have had today ,no chance climbing up the rope near pylon
were is bigun in kebab shop heard he was perving today while giving some advice about a bivy :eek:

Which wood is that? I've had a nosey down the banks at Red Scar wood before but it looked lethal.

Hellfire Mark....I see that thing will even produce one called a 'travel pie' :eek:
Do they have little wheels on the bottom and a handle that pulls out of the top :p

Cheers, Dave.

You're living in the past man, the Romans had an empire in Wigans glory days.

And your glory days are well behind you !

THE most famous club in the game , both major trophys in the last 2 years , leading the pack so far this year , kicked your miserable carcasses in the last derby game at Knowsley hole , destroyed you in the first derby at the screw fix shack , then skinned you in the challenge cup and mullered you in Manchester , that should be called the murder weekend !

The future is bright , the future is Wigan RLFC for the next few years And it terrifies the plastic scousers

Oh by the way , get that turnstile slug of a full back of yours signed up for the next 5 years !!!

Last edited:
Isn,t it funny, how all the places with s***e football teams, have to revert to that tarts game called rugby. ;):D. Even the refs are too scared to give wrong decisions. :rolleyes: And what the h**l is a sin bin ? a place for bad pies. :D Stu, isn,t Wigan, really " North Saint Helens " :D:D:D Or even " South Preston " :p:p:p

Oh hellO , another scouser joining in , Wigan is a rugby town , alllways has been alllways will be

The pathetics aren't important , just full of foreigners there for the money and followed by bandwagon jumpers , a lot of these have fell off that particular wagon and stopped going , hence the 'massive ' attendances they get

Derek , come back yo me when you have at least played the 'tarts' game :D

Even the refs end up with broken legs the game is that hard !

Back