• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Reuben 9000 scales

Ben Jennings

Has anyone used the Reuben 9000 digital scales? I had the first lot of Reuben digis and thought they were useless and have gone back to my avons. However I like the compact size of the new ones so any feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

To answer Ben's question about the RH9000s :

Yes, I have a set of these and many of my pals have also bought them now :). They do as they say on the tin, and we are all very happy with them. One set had a fault with the display but was changed without quibble.

Unfortunately my daughter has stolen mine to weigh her week old baby, so I'm going back to my avons this week - bulky; hard to read (when dark), dial "glass" much worn and reflects from headtorch.

Worth the money - we paid around £35

paul4

Hi
i recently bought these Reuben heatons and they weigh up to 30lbs in 1oz divisions
there spot on. Light weight come with case and bar.
Excellent value for money and dont take the room of the Fox digis :)

I've got a set of these. I think they're excellent. Much smaller and lighter than the Fox digitals and very user friendly.

Back