• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Reduced##13ft Leeda Blue diamond Specimen Float rod!

Hurgen Akindji

13ft Leeda Blue diamond Specimen Float rod in fantastic condition. Used a couple of times only. Beautiful blank. Original rubber sliding reel seat. Comes with original bag.
Located in North and East London
£65
IMG20230312172317.jpg

IMG20230312172211.jpg
IMG20230312172335.jpg
IMG20230312172403.jpg
IMG20230312172312.jpg

Last edited:
At the time the the mk1 blue diamonds were a lot of money and lovely high end rods.
The “stick” was an absolute dream of a little 13footer and better than a lot of the offerings coming out of shimano and daiwa.

They were slim, light and very crisp rods with cracking guides. I’ve had 1 or 2 over the years and found them an absolute pleasure to fish with

Sorry lads just see your messages. @Peter Thomas. I've got this version which you're right, is perfect for chub and barbel too. I've also got the stick float version which is an absolute joy. Blanks are nice and slim with plenty of back bone if needed @Richard Isaacs

At the time the the mk1 blue diamonds were a lot of money and lovely high end rods.
The “stick” was an absolute dream of a little 13footer and better than a lot of the offerings coming out of shimano and daiwa.

They were slim, light and very crisp rods with cracking guides. I’ve had 1 or 2 over the years and found them an absolute pleasure to fish with
yes your right still got my 13ft stick float rod lovely blank still use it on small rivers

Nice rod Hurgen I’m realy surprised it hasn’t been snapped up
I’m not. The problem is leeda back then built a very different rod to leeda now and to many people the name is associated with cheap Micky mouse rods.

<edited - Spoke to Richard, and I have edited content so as not to detract from your actual sale - paul4 BFW Team Member>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back