• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Recommended equipment

Like Derek I took an impulse punt, not sure I can agree with Jon I think they are a true size 10, a bit subjective and personal opinion I suppose. Just taken delivery and will be using them for Tench and when I finally get round to it trotting for Barbel. The point is ! I don’t need a 100 hooks so if anyone wants 25 i’ll Split the packet into 4. I’ll keep 25. Cost was £12 (£11.99 actually) so £3:00 for 25 + 2nd Class Post (.58p) if anyone is interested?

I've just emailed the seller to ask if they can split into 25 each of size 4,6,8 and 10.

Worth a try???

Andy Witham's feeders from cagefeeders.com. Superb quality feeders in a wide range of sizes and weights (2oz - 8oz) very reasonably priced and good postage prices. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Like Derek I took an impulse punt, not sure I can agree with Jon I think they are a true size 10, a bit subjective and personal opinion I suppose. Just taken delivery and will be using them for Tench and when I finally get round to it trotting for Barbel. The point is ! I don’t need a 100 hooks so if anyone wants 25 i’ll Split the packet into 4. I’ll keep 25. Cost was £12 (£11.99 actually) so £3:00 for 25 + 2nd Class Post (.58p) if anyone is interested?
Sorry Bill ref your buy etc... have you tried them yet?? I honestly can't fault them tbh. I will take 50 off you are they the camo ones?

I have a 45” NGT realtree brolly very light and great for evening sessions has a basic tilt facility but works for me fits nicely in the quiver.. price .. £14.99

Sorry Bill ref your buy etc... have you tried them yet?? I honestly can't fault them tbh. I will take 50 off you are they the camo ones?
No need for sorry Jon....always happy to get recommendations they just came up a bit different to what I had hoped. Not the camo ones i’m afraid just hook coloured :)
If you still want 50 PM me your address and i’ll Stick in the post....

Back